martes, 29 de julio de 2008

VIAS DE TRANSICIÓN

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Philosophy is like being in a dark room and looking for a black cat.
Metaphysics is like being in a dark room and looking for a black cat that
isn't there.
Theology is like being in a dark room and looking for a black
cat that isn't there and saying “I found it!


Al iniciar esta… investigación de vida, y establecerme dentro de un punto en movimiento, he entrado en una vía de transición...[...]

No hay un destino determinado, pero cual buen idealista, sospecho que es la verdad, ... El movimiento de mi transición, hasta hoy, lo descubro en dos vías; el arte y la ciencia… la otra vía… la Teológica, no me ha funcionado bien... Talvez esta no sea una vía, sino un destino… Como punto de partida, debo permanecer neutral… por lo que sin más –mandamientos- ni ánimo de adherirme a ningún credo, he adoptado la regla de oro que de FACTS me he apropiado: Recuerda siempre… Cuestiona y se Honesto.

Para mi, es mucho mejor aferrarse al Universo por las evidencias de la realidad,
que persistir en una Ilusión por más satisfactoria y reconfortante que esta sea.
Carl Sagan


When initiating this… Self Investigation of Life, and establishing me in a point with movement, I have entered to a… Via of Transition…. There is no a determined destiny, but as good idealist, I suspect that is the TRUTH I’m looking for. In this Transition, until today, I’ve discover two Routes; The Art and Science… the other Route (the third one)… the Theological one, has not worked to me very well… Maybe this is not a Route, but a destiny… To begin, I must remain neutral… reason why I have adopted the Golden Rule that from FACTS I have appropriate:

Always remember… Question & Be Honest. The scientist/philosopher Carl Sagan wrote, “For me, it is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.”

Créditos
HOMBRE EN ENCRUCIJADA por John Shaw
Science Head por Chris Walhart

[...] más/more

No hay comentarios: